Features & Benefits
- New generation DNA polymerase complex – provides robust PCR with 3.5-fold higher fidelity than wild-type Taq polymerase
- Antibody-based hot-start polymerase – enhances specificity and allows room-temperature reaction set-up
- High processivity – efficiently amplifies complex mammalian DNA fragments up to 10kb
- Novel 5x buffer system – ensures reliability, reproducibility and convenience
- Routine PCR applications
- Specifically developed for TA cloning
- High throughput
- Good for low copy PCR assays
- PCR requiring high specificity combined with higher fidelity
MyFi DNA Polymerase is a high-performance, new generation DNA polymerase complex, combining the sensitivity of our ever-popular MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase with a highly processive proof-reading DNA polymerase. This unique combination coupled with an efficient antibody-based hot-start is engineered and optimized for maximum sensitivity and robust, high-fidelity PCR amplification.
MyFi has been developed with an industry-leading, novel buffer chemistry containing pre-optimized concentrations of ultra-pure dNTPs, MgCl2 and proprietary PCR enhancers for exceptional versatility across a range of challenging assays including long PCR, low-copy PCR and amplification of problematic GC and AT-rich genomic templates (Fig. 1).
MyFi DNA Polymerase generates extremely high DNA yields and produces 3′-A overhangs which are ideal for direct integration into TA-cloning vectors. In addition, MyFi provides the convenience of room temperature reaction assembly and avoids non-specific amplification and primer-dimer formation.
MyFi is a Trademark of Bioline.